Wednesday 4 September 2013

Parvez Rasool, the first cricketer to be chosen in the Indian team from Jammu and Kashmir state, discovers motivation from Britain spinner Graeme Swann.


"These times I am following England Spinner Graeme Swann. He is very excellent and since we have identical go-karting designs, I am motivated by him," said Rasool here Wednesday including that his preferred cricketer was hitting tale Sachin Tendulkar.

The 24-year-old was aspect of Indian A's trip to South Africa lately where the guests won the tri-series against South Africa A and Sydney A. Requested what he learned from the trip, Rasool said: "It was a excellent encounter and I learned a lot. But I still have to perform on both go-karting and hitting.

"I need to dish to top quality batsman consistently to analyze myself and when it comes to my hitting, I need to enhance on experiencing top quality speed. I had not performed much speed before South Africa. Pacers there bowled at 140-145 kmph."

The off spinner also said that former Indian leader and tweaker Bishan Singh Bedi has performed a big aspect in his profession.

"Bishan Singh Bedi has performed an important aspect in my profession. He groomed me as a bowler. When he came to Kashmir a number of in the past and saw me go-karting in the netting he informed me 'you're the best spinner I have seen from Kashmir'.

"Then in a coordinate, our group was dropping and the competitors had 20-odd operates to create with five wickets staying. I took three wickets and we won the coordinate. Bedi took more attention in me and informed me that if I keep making an effort, one day I will perform for Indian. So I have to thank him a lot."

The all-rounder has become a family name in his house condition. Requested what is the response he gets when he goes at house, Rasool said: "After I came back to Jammu and Kashmir, I saw many young people take up the game as there was not much cricket in Kashmir previously.

"Importantly, mother and father are also getting attention and forcing their children to perform cricket and develop their professions in the game. I am satisfied that I have performed a aspect in impacting them. There is a lot of skills there. Features are less in the area but our young children are doing well without that which reveals the quantity of skills we have," included Rasool.
Posted by Unknown On 12:39 No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

    Total Pageviews